Lash lift is something that many found themselves daydreaming about. Having pleasing, lengthy eyelashes without having to subcaste on makeup.
Yes?, you aren’t alone, If so. According to a 2018 composition in the Business of Fashion, lash lifts have officially rebuilt makeup in fashionability.
What is a Lash Lift?
A lash lift is an all-natural, semi-permanent method that gives you the appearance of fuller, thicker eyelashes without using chemicals or extensions. The natural switches are boosted from the root, giving them a lifted, tugged appearance.
You won’t have to deal with clumpy makeup or annoying falsies when your lashes are done. Plus, you’ll wake up every morning with naturally long, thick switches.
Many people choose to get their lashes painted a darker color to increase the effect. You can suppose it as a perm for your lashes.
The procedure should be short and effortless, leaving you with eyelashes you can club glamorously to your heart’s content.
How long does a lash lift last?
A lash lift isn’t endless. The goods vanish with time, and after many weeks, you may find yourself once again reaching for the makeup. But all lash lifts are not the same.
According to Healthline, “How long your lift lasts is fully dependent on how well you prepare and complete aftercare and your natural lash growth cycle, ”
Wondering how long your lash lift will last? Many variables contribute to the life of your recently lifted switches. That may include:
- Immediate aftercare
- Long-term lash care
- How presto your switches grow naturally
- The type of lash lift you get
You may find that your lash once they are lifted doesn’t last as long as others who have undergone the same treatment, indeed though you take care of your lashes. This may simply be because of how sharply your lashes grow naturally.
Read Also: Things to Know if You Swallowed Gum
What you do incontinently after getting a lash lift can have a big effect on how long the therapy lasts. It’s important to follow the aesthetician’s care instructions because it can take up to 48 hours for the treatment to set.
Long-term lash care
After passing the initial 48 hours, there are still results you can do to assure that your lash lift stays as long as possible.
The aesthetician should give clear instructions on how to take care of your lash lift in the weeks beforehand, but then there are many general steps to follow.
- Avoid leak-proof cosmetics. Parcells says that normal makeup is OK in small amounts.
- Avoid using canvases and multiple skin care products around the eye.
- Avoid eye masks and eyelash curlers.
- Be Apprehensive about how frequently you rub your eyes, and try to avoid doing so if possible.
Sorts of lash lift
There are several other kinds of lash lifts available. With each one, you can predict a slightly different frame of life.
You may notice your lash lift lasts for 6 weeks or more by using a keratin method of lifting lashes. But with a length-volume-lift ( LVL) procedure, your lashes may return to normal after just 6 weeks.
At-home lash lift
Some firms market at-home lash lift accouterments, but the maximum specialists recommend that you visit a salon.
After all, to perform a lift duly, your eyes should be closed throughout the process, so it can be tricky enough to perform the therapy on yourself.
Plus, if you leave your therapy on for too long, you may risk injuring your eyelashes.
Preparations for a lash lift
Lash lifts are quick and effortless procedures, so you won’t have to do anything too important to prepare.
Some pro tips include:
- Find an estimable salon and aesthetician.
- Do a patch test previous to the procedure.
- Don’t wear makeup on treatment day.
- Remove contact lenses for comfort previous to the procedure, if you wish.
- Avoid entwining switches 24 hours before your appointment.
- Avoid leakproof makeup for 48 hours before your appointment.
It’ll be good to find a fine aesthetician to perform the lash lift.
What to expect during the procedure
The process should be entirely painless with minimal distress.
During the procedure:
- The aesthetician will stick down your lower lashes, isolating them from the upper lashes.
- They’ll apply serum or treatment, actually painting the lashes upward from the root onto a silicone rod to give them a lifted, lengthened look.
- They may also apply a volumizer and a shade.
- In the end, the therapist will clean and brush your lashes.
The procedure should take around 40-50 minutes. All you have to do is close your eyes.
While lash lifts are generally secure methods, they should always be performed by a professional.
Still, you may end up with a lash lift gone awry, If the treatment is left on too long or applied inaptly. In other words, you may face uneven, frazzled lashes.
The whole process is done and ends up with fraudulent, messy lashes after the aesthetician applied the result to the eyelashes doubly in a row, overprocessing them.